Sunday, April 15, 2018

Guacamole/Avocado Dip


I had some ripe Avocados,made Milkshake and with the two left I made this Guacamole.Guacamole is an Avocado dip or spread you can use for your toasts or as a spread in sandwiches or simply as a dip for your chips or snacks.
This is a very easy to prepare recipe with just a few ingredients.Usually I like drizzling a little olive oil in most of my dips and salads so I have added 1 tsp of Olive oil here also it is completely optional,also my children don't like biting tomatoes in their salads or in such dips,so usually I don't add them but here I have added a little.You can either add or omit.

Ingredients
Avocado ripe  2 
Lime juice   1 tbsp
Onion  1 medium (finely chopped)
Tomato  1/2 of one
Green Chillies  2 (finely chopped)
Cilantro/Coriander leaves chopped  2 tbsp
Pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder  1/4 tsp (optional)
Olive oil  1 tsp(optional) 
Salt  as needed
Method
-Cut the Avocado into half ,de seed and scoop out the pulp into a bowl.Add the lime juice and salt and mash it slightly using fork.
-Remove the seeds of the tomato and then chop it finely.
-Now add all the chopped ingredients along with the powders into the mashed avocado and mix well.Check the salt.
-Drizzle oil on top and serve.

2 comments:

Friends...
Thank you for your visit and thanks a ton for your lovely comments....
So always keep in touch with your valuable comments and suggestions....
It means a lot to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...